Question
Posted by: ifrah | 2007/05/16

imp question

me and my husband have sex every day but after tat thru out the day i secret . . . . is this rite of me to secret???? or is there sum thing wrong with me???? and shud we have sex every day??? as u see we are newly married so cant control???and can u tell me in simple english as i cant understand scientific words and can u give any website or any link in which i can know the details of sex and how to fall preg please and if u hve any vedio of this on any website thn please can u gve me tat site . . . thanks

You are probably leaking semen duirng the day and this is normal.
It is fine to have sex every day. If you weant to conceive, have a look at the Top 5 questions to help you work out your ovulatiion period.