Posted by: Sapph | 2008/07/03

hi doc

was just wondering... are immunisations for babies good or bad? i've been reading so much about it on the internet and people swearing by not giving the immunisations to their children, and having their children not even having a runny nose or be sick!
also heard that some children react badly to the injections. but what exactly do you need to prevent nowadays anyway? most children get vaccinated, so what risk does a non-vaccinated child carry?
they say something about bad ingredients in the immunisations. if you would like me to post what i have read just let me know and i'll send another post.
im horrified at what some people (and doctors!) have to say about them, and when i have my child i dont know what im going to do!
your opinion is appreciated! thanks!

Dear Sapph
Also remember that all the vaccines go through extensive clinical trials before they are registered with the FDA.
In the end you have to make the decision yourself. I chose to vaccinate my kids..