Question
Posted by: jojo | 2007/12/05

immune system

is there anythin i can do to improve my immune system?i easily get infections and often sick either from malaria,headachs,body pains or anything.just always complaining of one thin after another.am not an SS but an AA.people say my immune system is low.and am tired of falling sick always.pls is there any thing i can do or any measure to be taten for my case?
I dont no if this is the right channel to ask.if its not,pls can you direct me?i just need some answers please.thanks.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

if you had previous malaria this might be still affecting your immune system and needs to be addressed. A homoepath should be able to do this successful for you. You can use the remedy China Sulf 30ch - one dose three times daily for 2 weeks. You need to eat a diet that is full of green leavy veg, drink 2liters water daily and avoid fatty, refined foods and sugar. Use Vogels base powder and Biostraph to assist the body.

Regards and keep well

Dr Debbie

1
Posted by: Nobuhle | 2007/12/18

Try Centrum, african potoato. aloe Juice is bit bitter and Modicanne(not sure about tha spelling), Spirulinah.

Try that my sister/brother or visit the Chemist and ask the for Multivitunim that can help you to boost your system.

Reply to Nobuhle