Question
Posted by: mr immune | 2003/03/04

immune system

how do you build your immune system to slow down the hiv virus? and what is the difference between being hiv positive or having full aids?

Mr I, as far as I know there is nothing you can do to your immunity to make it kill the virus. You can slow down the replication of the virus by taking anti-retroviral drugs.
Being HIV positive means you’ve been infected with the virus. Having AIDS means that your immunity has been weakened so much that you are getting the opportunistic infections that are associated with it. Good luck.