Question
Posted by: Annie | 2007/05/08

Immigrating but not married

My fiancè and I will be immigrating by the end of July this year. One of the concerns of my parent, sister and friends are the fact the we're not married. My fiancè does'nt want to get married in the near future. We both looking forward to our trip and new life abroad. I can always come back or even build a new future for myself and my kids for when they join me abroad. Is it realy that big a risk? I'm 39 and my fiancè 40.

,,,,,

3
Posted by: Annie | 2007/05/08

My eldest daughter is second year varsity. Will be joining me when she has her degree. In the mean time she will come and visit. My son is writing matric next year. Will be joining me when his done with school. My youngest will come as soon as her passport en visium is ready. My fiancè also has a 10 year old daughter which stays with his ex in SA and will come to visit if her mother allows it.

Reply to Annie
Posted by: Gloomer | 2007/05/08

You mean emmigrating? I'd also be concerned if there is no marriage, although my mother's friend married the guy and he just used her to get his money out the country as he was non SA and as soon as they got there he divorced her.

Reply to Gloomer
Posted by: dove | 2007/05/08

While you are overseas where are your children staying, why are you not taking them with if you are immigrating which should be permanent.

Reply to dove