Question
Posted by: WONDER | 2004/11/11

IMLANTATION BLEEDING,HOW LONG

HI
HOE LONG AFTER CONCEPTION DOES IMPLANTATION BLEEDING ACCUR?

Uusally about 10 days after conception.

2
Posted by: Suze | 2004/11/11

I had implantation bleeding at the start of my 5th week (Since the start of my last period). This was diagnosed by my gynae and lasted for about 3 days, although it was a very small amount of blood. He explained to me that the bleeding may have occured prior to this, but only been discharged at a later stage.

It is quite scary and one immediatlely thinks - miscarriage! But my gynae assured me that there is nothing to worry about unless the bleeding becomes severe and / or there is severe lower abdominal pain.

Reply to Suze
Posted by: Golly | 2004/11/11

Implantation takes place approx. 6-8 days after fertilisation of the egg. Implantation bleeding does not occur with all women, although a small percentage do report this.

Reply to Golly