Question
Posted by: Imedeen skin tablets | 2007/05/09

Imedeen skin tablets

I have heard that Imedeen skin tablets really work - is it true?
And can I take them any time of the day?

Expert ImagePharmacist

The Imedeen oral supplements claims to nourish the skin from within and defend the skin against these hostile assailants.
The Biomarine Complex, exclusive to Imedeen’s skin rejuvenating tablets, is a fish extract rich in proteins and polysaccharides similar to those naturally found in the skin’s supportive tissue. These proteins are similar to the proteins found in the dermal layer of the skin – collagen, elastin and fibrillin. It is being claimed toto improve skin density.

You'll have to try them to see if they work for you.

1
Posted by: scary stuff!! | 2007/07/18

If you are allergic to shellfish, Imedeen could kill you!
Read this extract from a reputable medical site:
INGREDIENTS OF IMEDEEN
According to the publication in Eur J Clin Nutr 2006, Imedeen contains: soy extract, fish protein polysaccharides, extracts from white tea, grape seed and tomato, vitamins C and E as zinc and chamomile extract. Clearly, persons who are allergic to fish products should not take Imedeen, because of the danger of precipitating a fatal anaphylactic reaction.

I have not yet seen any Imedeen advertising which states this potentially fatal danger!
One product has been withdrawn because of the presence of irradiated white tea.

Reply to scary stuff!!