Question
Posted by: sani | 2008/01/14

im very afraid

helo doctor im 21 years old girl ,,,,for last 2 months im having 2 lumps inside my throat ( i mean below the jaw) but no pain ,,sometimes itz going big ,sometimes itz small ,,i went to doctor he just touched n told itz nothing everbody will b having this ,,for somebody it will be small n for somebody it will be big datz it ,,some people are telling it will come bcoz of more heat ,,but already im having 2 lumps inside my throat from my childhood itself ,,,im very afraid doctor ,,,i imagine myself dat it may be a cancer like that ,,,,plzzz gimme a solution for this ,,im not sleeping in the night bcoz of this

plzzz gimme a solution doctor
waiting for ur reply soon

Dear Sani
Where exactly are these lumps - you could be feeling your salivary glands?

2
Posted by: sani | 2008/01/15

also doctor always im feeling cold (sinus) inside my throat

Reply to sani
Posted by: sani | 2008/01/15

it is below the jaw ,,doctor told it is nodes ,,usually everybody will have this ,,,,,but already im having two like this from my childhood itself ,,again im having two below my jaw in the left n right side ,,,im very afraid it could ba cancer like that ,,i imagine myself ,,,,,plzzz doctor gimme a solution for this

Reply to sani