Question
Posted by: wobbly | 2004/10/19

im lumpy inside

hi there,
i am a gay lady and 1 night of fooling around my girlfriend found a scaby lump and asked me what it was...?
i felt for it and found that there were 2. a few days later they were gone. my g/friend was worried and asked me to inspect again and now there is 1 big funny thing inside of me... i have been diagnosed with PCOS, insulin resistance & an almost non exsistant estrogin level (i cant spell sorry)
can you help me as i am worried and am TOO scared to get an internal scan and pap smear because of my childhood...
please help?

You would have to have someone examine you to be sure what the story is. Consult a gynae

2
Posted by: Shmegal | 2004/10/19

Hi Wobbly

I can't imagine what your 'thing' is but I doubt it is related to your PCOS. Perhaps it is best to make an appointment with a Gynae and ask him/her advise. He/She may be able to feel what the problem could be without having to do a pap smear or internal scan. Gynaes are trained to be so incredibly discreet that the initial embarrassment one feels soon disapears. Best of luck and if you need a good Gynae let me know, I can certainly recommend one in C.T.
All the best and I hope you find the answer very soon.

Reply to Shmegal
Posted by: Blondie | 2004/10/19

Hi Wobbly

I know sometimes it's hard to do a internal, but please, your health is very important, go to a gynea, most of them are professional and very quick and it might just safe your life.

All the best
Blondie

Reply to Blondie