Question
Posted by: T Bell | 2005/12/13

Im bored... :(

What do you guys do when you bored??

When do I get the time to get bored ?

13
Posted by: Lois_Lane | 2005/12/13

i want to go home....... hehehe, my daughter has already phoned me (shes 5 yrs) and said "mommy please come home, i am bored and my sisters are irritating me, tell your boss we are being naughty and you must go home to sort us out" (hehhhe, a child after my own heart). Never underestimate the power of a scheming mind. Unfortunately my boss is on LEAVE!!!!!! AWW NUTS!!!

Reply to Lois_Lane
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/13

If we are talking about buttons, I want a delete button!!! Please, thank you, amen.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: ASP | 2005/12/13

hmmm, how about a rewind button then? Now that would be usefull!

Reply to ASP
Posted by: «Parab☻la»™ | 2005/12/13

If a genie gave me one wish i'd wish for a 'life fast forward button'. There are times (like now when the boredom is almost tangible) that i would like to fast forward the day to right before survivor.

Sigh.

Reply to «Parab☻la»™
Posted by: twink | 2005/12/13

i wana go to gym ... have to work til 6 tonight. poo.

Reply to twink
Posted by: Lois_Lane | 2005/12/13

I want to go home and lie at the pool and soak up the sun.....

Reply to Lois_Lane
Posted by: Shakira | 2005/12/13

I make posts like the Phobia one....lol
There are only so many sites you can surf before the boredom kicks in...
Wish I could go home to sort my messy cupboard

Reply to Shakira
Posted by: ASP | 2005/12/13

I agree, only get bored at the office though as there is too much to do at home.

Reply to ASP
Posted by: Lois_Lane | 2005/12/13

i am sooooo bored i could climb the walls. then i have to sit at work and deal with idiots that think they are god's gift to women and come into my office and try and push their weight around. Not to mention the people in other departments that are too damn lazy to do their work and try push it onto me.....

Sheesh, glad i got that off my chest.... heheh, anyway, now that i have nothing to winge about, i am really, really bored....

Reply to Lois_Lane
Posted by: Banana | 2005/12/13

Thats all funky stuff to do if you're bored at home, not so easy when bored at the office, I am going off my head, am almost the only person left at my office, done everything so now all I can really do till Thursday is surf the net, which is why I am posting now. :-)

Reply to Banana
Posted by: twink | 2005/12/13

stare out the window, and daydream...

Reply to twink
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/13

Mmmm, now that would be telling!!! Hahahaha. Seriously, though, I have so much to keep me going, I don't ever really get bored. X-stitch, fabric painting, baking, the list goes on. If I am lazy and bored, reading. So much to do in such a short life.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: ASP | 2005/12/13

We write posts like these.....

Reply to ASP