Question
Posted by: confused claire | 2004/10/09

im atrected to other men apart from my partner

im attracted to this guy at work and i think he is atracted to me to when i was haveing sex with my partner i was thinking what it would be like to have sex with this guy at work , does this make me a bad person ? i really love my partner and he is the first person i have ever had sex with and ever loved , is this just a fantasy i dont think i am going to act on this but i love the thrill of first being atracted to someone new .

CC, you're no a bad person, you're a perfectly normal person having some sexual fantasies of a type that is rather common. You love your partner, and are enjoying a fantasy of "what if...", which it sounds as if you have no intention, wisely, of acting upon. You enjoy the idea of being attractive.

1
Posted by: Lebohang | 2004/10/09

You are such a lucky person. I am 26 years old and i started dating at the age of 22 and i was a virgin by then, thinking that he is the right person for me. After 3 years of our relationship he started behaving badly towards. Now he says that he just took me as a good friend nothing more. I am going through a lot right now.

There si nothing wrong with you for being attracted to a new person. As long as you do things properly by not doing things behind your partner's back. I think its a natural thing to check if other guys notice you.

All the best

Reply to Lebohang