Question
Posted by: susie | 2004/10/25

illegitimate kids

Hello, are there any guys out there who have a kid from another women (one night stand case) but have no contact with this kid / women (except financially) and now have their own families and kids. I just want to know if you can be truly happy with your new family?

,,,,,

2
Posted by: susie | 2004/10/26

Hi Carmen. I can't believe that there are people out there with a similiar situation. this is my boyfriend. the child came before i met him. he has had no contact and its been 2 years now. i too cry everyday wondering if i will ever be happy. he loves me deeply and has seized contact so as not to hurt me further but I don't know if we can truly be happy. i worry about futire interference. we talk about the child but we want our own family and children conceived out of love. its really difficult and you have to be really strong. I want a life with this guy but i can't accept this child as it is a constant reminder of his mistake. its haunting actually. but try and make time to do things together to bring you guys closer. I still don't have an answer though. hope you feel better.

Reply to susie
Posted by: Carmen | 2004/10/25

Do you have a new family and kids and are you truly happy or not? My husband told me 9 months ago that he has a child (now 10 months old) from another woman. I ask you or any other reader - is it possible for me to be truly happy agian? Sometimes I think it is not possible. Also has no contact for now. I still cry every day.

Reply to Carmen