Question

Illegal Or Not

Wanted to know if it is illegal to watch a live sex show in South Africa.

I do not mean attending a swingers party, but responding to an add, where a couple want to perform infront of another couple.

Only they were will performing and we only watching.

I'm no lawyer. Presumably you feel tempted by this ad - and tempted to ignore other possibilities, such as this being not a message from some avid exhibitionists eager to show off, but some kind of more sinister scam ? Luring people into a situation they would hesitate to report to the police can be a fine setting for ripping them off.

1