Question
Posted by: superman | 2007/03/06

if you were invinsible

what would yopu do if you were invinsible, already thinking robbing a bank and some one may think eishhh i would do beyonce, let me tell you what i do, i help strangers with ideas and solutions to their problem when i ever i could cause in this side i am insinvisible.

,,,,,

1
Posted by: Whooz | 2007/03/07

I would walk right up to my mother in law in a busy shopping centre, stab her 50 times with a sharp object, lift her dress over her head so that everybody sees her underwear and leave her to die!!!!!!!!!! After 50 stabwounds the bitch MUST die

Reply to Whooz