Question
Posted by: Zippo | 2005/01/06

If I remove the womp from me what is going to happen.

I want to know the real answer because i want to sterelize.

Please supply more details. Sterilisation involves tying the tubes, not removing the womb.

1
Posted by: Liza | 2005/01/06

Going for a sterilization is not the same as going for a hysterectomy (where everything is removed). During sterilization they just tie the tubes between the womb and the ovaries so that eggs cannot get to the womb to be fertilized.

Then you get a partial hysterectomy - where just the womb is removed, and you get a full hysterectomy where the ovaries are removed too. With a full one, you will need to go on hormone treatment since the ovaries aren't there to make certain hormones anymore.

Hope this clarifies things a bit.

Reply to Liza