Question
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/14

Identify yourself!

If you could identify yourself with any animal, what would it be and why?

I would say for me the Tiger - the restless energy, the wariness of people getting too close.

Also the Robin Red Breast - no reason, just a flight of fancy! Haha.

CS, I see you as an exquisite Barn Owl with all your wisdom and knowledge attempting to guide your wayward nutcases in the right direction.

FIO, sounds like an acurate description, but can you imagine what such a mixed creasture would look like ? And what would you feed it ? Monster-Chow ?
What a marvellous menagerie we have here !

35
Posted by: Intenso | 2005/12/14

I identify with the black jaguar, mysterious, fast, sleek, lithe and deadly.

Reply to Intenso
Posted by: Banana 1 | 2005/12/14

nope unless they suddenly became herbivores which I very much doubt they are and always will be carnivores

Reply to Banana 1
Posted by: Banana 2 | 2005/12/14

"Hold me back! I'm a tiger when I'm loose!"

Tigers dont eat banana's, do they?

Reply to Banana 2
Posted by: Banana 1 | 2005/12/14

Not at all, actually today am feeling very tigerish and ready to take on anyone that gives me crap. :-)

Reply to Banana 1
Posted by: Banana 2 | 2005/12/14

Do you banana like now, or do you feel like a Banana now?

Reply to Banana 2
Posted by: Banana | 2005/12/14

I totally identify myself with a tiger, which is why I usually use that as a nick, but opted for "Banana" as I did'nt feel partivularly tiger like when I had my issues a few weeks ago.

Reply to Banana
Posted by: Nicolai | 2005/12/14

Frusty I think u made my day :)

Reply to Nicolai
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/14

Delene, being a bitch is good. Means you are a dog, and a dog is good thing, coz dogs can be trusted.

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/14

Frusty...
Naah the truth is I wanted to say sumthing & didnt know what to say...hehe
I dunno how to identify myself with an animal...Its too deep for me.

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/14

Nicolai, do you mind if I tell you what I identify you as? An exotic clear-water fish that only surfaces when it has something useful to say and then you see the true beauty of it. It is there, watching over everyone, but only reveals itself when necessary. A beautiful WARM-BLOODED exotic fish!

Delene, you are by no means a bitch. I see a dog in a totally different light. The unreserved love that they give you, the respect they have, the playful manner, the list goes on. So if you identify with a dog - perfect!

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/14

I must be doggy.....

I.e bitchy
hehe

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Nicolai | 2005/12/14

Why in the world can i not identify with one animal? I've thought about it since the posting this morning and I'm still blank. Nothing, nada, ziltch, zippo.....no clue.

Reply to Nicolai
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/14

Excellent, Tango!

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: shooter | 2005/12/14

a great white shark, like to swim, have big attitude & scare the s outa everyone. o yea like to eat on the run.

Reply to shooter
Posted by: Tango | 2005/12/14

A lioness. A mature one. I have battle scars on my face. My walk is yet still strong and when I lead the rest they walk a little behind me. My responsibilities are huge. I need to show and guide and mentor the younger ones to hunt, to care for young to put family first. I love nothing more to roll around with the cubs - but should one get too -|- y I will give it a swift swipe! The male of the pride still mates with me but I know the time will come when he will cover only the young fertile females. I will protect my pride till death.

Reply to Tango
Posted by: Red | 2005/12/14

I'd def be a bear... cause then I can growl n b grumpy and eat as much as I like while sleeping through winters, and wake up in da break of spring ..... oh how lovely

Reply to Red
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/14

Jakes, that is EXACTLY how I see you! :-)

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/14

Big German Sheppard - faithfull, aggresive when need be, protective to those i care about, guiding my loved ones (all of you if i can)

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: Valkyrie | 2005/12/14

Jannaman.....nou waar kry jy die tyd om hier in te gaan as JY so besig is. Op pas jy gaan agter raak met jou werk.....hahaha

Reply to Valkyrie
Posted by: Valkyrie | 2005/12/14

Otter: altyd aan die gang, voor op die wa, vol streke, doen net wat hy wil, onbeheerbaar, eiewys. nie wat ek sê nie ek het so bietjie rond gevra.

Reply to Valkyrie
Posted by: Jannaman | 2005/12/14

Jislaaikit maar julle is darem verveeld met julle self!

Reply to Jannaman
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/14

Hahahahahaha, here we go again.....

Makro has a special on Redbull hahahaha...

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Sunny | 2005/12/14

Wow, FIO, I think Im in love with you!

Reply to Sunny
Posted by: Baby Blue | 2005/12/14

Cat - Independant and clever ..
And damn I wish I could stay at home and sleep 16 hours a day as well!

Reply to Baby Blue
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/14

TWINK, its those butterflies flying all over the place. I have a thing for them too.

Interestingly, 10 years ago I caught a butterfly in Natal, which is now in the Museum of Natural History in Durban. Its only the second specimen ever recorded, the first one was caught in 1965 somewhere in the old Transvaal.

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/14

El-Jo, do you know how intelligent a donkey is? I am so glad you identify yourself with an intelligent and faithful animal like that. Good.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: El-Jo | 2005/12/14

A donkey - docile but can be stubborn.

Reply to El-Jo
Posted by: twink | 2005/12/14

wait lets try that again.

not saying that i'm free and beautiful, but would love to feel free and beautiful. and not have a worry in the world.

where the hell is my brain this morning????

Reply to twink
Posted by: twink | 2005/12/14

the butterfly ... i think because the just seem so free and beautiful ... not a worry in the world.

and also because i love butterflies. have a big butterfly tattoo on my lower back!

Reply to twink
Posted by: Liza | 2005/12/14

An eagle - flying high up in the sky and able to see everything down below (you'll be surprised at how much you can see when freefalling).

Also, a monkey. Frequently amusing, sometimes very practical (like having another monkey catch and eat my fleas while I help another). And definitely prone to throwing stuff around.(its the aggression with being bipolar - I hide all the heavy stationery so that it isn't within easy reach when someone annoys me) Luckily my aim is really lousy.

Reply to Liza
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/14

That was so funny, FIO! And what would we call you? Designer genes??

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/14

I think I would have to get some scientists to make me from a variety of different animals through genetic engineering and selective breeding.

I will swim like a dolphin, fly like an eagle, stand proud like a lion, be as confident as a leopard in a tree, as horny as a rabbit, strong as an elephant, tall as a giraffe, and eat like a pig!

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Carol | 2005/12/14

It depends , either a cat or an overly bombastic puppy that gets into trouble all the time.

Reply to Carol
Posted by: Pencil | 2005/12/14

A cat - serene, peaceful, a bit mysterious, always aware of what's going on, careful, a bit hesitant - but also playful, fiery and emotional - impulsive sometimes and very angry when someone steps on my tail...

Also maybe a dolphin - serene, peaceful, a bit mysterious, always aware of what's going on, careful, a bit hesitant - protecting whose close to me...

Reply to Pencil
Posted by: Lois_Lane | 2005/12/14

I would be a lion..... various reasons i guess.... i like being in charge (but i know my place), i am loud, wild, i also have a thick mane of hair!!!

Reply to Lois_Lane