Question
Posted by: Noodle | 2003/12/20

Idela Weight!

Hi! I am 1,65m tall and currently weigh 68 kg. I have lost 3 kg on weigh-less, very slowly, so far. Whenever I tell some one I am on a diet they say I don't need to lose weight. I run a couple of times a week as exercise. I do feel that I am very heavy for my height, although every one says that i look great! Is there a reason why i am so heavy?

Dear Noodle
At the moment your BMI = 25, which is the upper cut-off for normal weight. Your idea weight would be 63 kg, so if you continue with Weighless and lose those last 5 kg you will not feel heavy anymore. Slow weight loss is better than rapid weight loss because it helps to sustain weight loss. Keep up the good work with the exercise.