Question
Posted by: Darryn | 2011/05/23

ICSI / IVF treatment queries

What are the procedures over the 10 days we''ve set aside for the period attending the clinic in Cape Town?
Do we need a script for Gonal F injections?
Can you fly locally after implantation?

Dear Darryn

The procedures vary from fertility clinic to fertility clinic and in general I would expect some form of ultrasound monitoring and egg retrieval and embryo transfer being done within the10 days. Gonal F is a prescription drug and therefore would require a script. There is no contraindication to flying locally or internationally after embryo transfer except that one is advised to delay such a journey for at least 24 hour after the procedure has been done.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

3
Posted by: vinny chauke | 2011/06/10

i done ivf for second time and it didnt work what would be the problem please help

Reply to vinny chauke
Posted by: Darryn | 2011/05/27

Thank you for your reply

Reply to Darryn
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011/05/26

Dear Darryn

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert