Question
Posted by: noname | 2007/08/07

Ichthyophthirius multifiliis

hi doc really need some help what can treat white spots on fish ;nothing from da pet shop seems to be working; whats the best thing to use or method

I am sorry I don't know a lot about fish. I will try and contact a colleague experienced in these diseases.

2
Posted by: noname | 2007/08/08

no problem doc

Reply to noname
Posted by: JK | 2007/08/07

If it is one fish that has only been infected try to isolate it in a hospital tank. This is a very tricky disease to treat and if you can move the infected fish ASAP away from the others you should. WHat meds have you tried already? Some meds also need for you to raise the tank temp by 2 degrees but be very careful with this one esp with really temperamental fish

Reply to JK