Question
Posted by: ina | 2008/06/21

IBS

I am using traditional fibre but battle to find it in the western cape. It is manufactured by Nutraceutical Research foundation. I need info of where I can get it in Brackenfell area.

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

You can ask your pharmacist to have a look on their system, as he/she will be able to inform you of where you can purchase the product or might even be able to order it for you.

Kind regards

2
Posted by: anxious | 2008/06/23

This is the only thing that keeps me regular. The high fibre cereals makes me bloated. I take a 1tsp in water before breakfast and dinner. I think it is softer than normal bran, it moves easier through the intestines. I also drink a lot of water 2.5L a day.

Reply to anxious
Posted by: anxious | 2008/06/22

Why dont you phone the manufacturer and tell them where you live and ask where you can get it? What's wrong with all the high fibre bran cereals on the market, or is this better. I am also an IBS sufferer and if this helps you substantially I would love to know about it.

Reply to anxious