Question
Posted by: Nick | 2007/06/04

ibs

Hi doc,i hv been diagnose with ibs for the last 3years now.I have got this pain on the left side of my stamic,somethimes mains in my stamic,and lately this funny feelin in my colon.I am with a spacalist at the moment but he keeps on givin me the same medisen.I stay in pe please advice.

Dear Nick
What other symptoms do you have except pain? ( diarrhoea, constipation, cramping, bloating?)
What medication are you on at the moment?
What kind of specialist are you seeing?
Please answer in the post a question box

2
Posted by: Nick | 2007/06/05

Hi doc,i feel very irreteble,cant consentrate,tyred,jorning alot,it almost feel like it is an infection.Im not takin any med because its just not workin.Im not to shore wt tipe of specialist he is.Can u please advice me wt to do or refer me to someone that can help me.

Please be so kind and help me.

Reply to Nick
Posted by: Nick | 2007/06/05

Helo

Reply to Nick