Question
Posted by: mich | 2007/05/01

I/B.S

I have chronic diarrhoea even a sip of water will make my tummy run there is no pain. it has been about 3 weeks now

Expert ImageProbiotics expert

Please ensure that you are in fact taking in enough fluids (water) to replace that which is lost.
Perhaps you have an infection and need to see a Dr.
As this is a Probiotic site, you are clearly wondering if they will help you. I recommend Reuteri because it has scientifically proven health benefits, is safe and only needs to be taken once a day.
It is worth a try, but as mentioned above, you may need a Dr. if it doesn’t get better.

1
Posted by: Amore | 2007/05/25

Will taking probiotics help my condition? I'm eating allot (at least 2 tubs a day) of those new "well-b" yogurts. And I am taking a homeopathic pill called "AB-lactics" wich is apparantly probiotics. But it is almost finished and I'm wondering what else there is to try. Wich yogurt is best for probiotics.
Thank you!

Reply to Amore