Question
Posted by: spokie | 2007/04/23

IBS

I'm struggling with irritable bowl syndrome. I've got some info on the internet and I realised that all foods I use on diet, triggers the bowl.
Can you suggest which diet I should use, please.

Dear Spokie
If you read this week's DietDoc Topic (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on the weekly Topic "New Light on IBS"), you will see that you need to consult a gastroenterologist who will prescribe the necessary medication and advise if you also need to see a dietitian (to help you with cutting out offending foods) and a psychologist (to help you control stress).
Hope you feel better soon