Question
Posted by: Not good | 2005/06/08

IBS

I was diagnosed with IBS, but it is getting worse. I get these terrible cramps, so bad sometimes that i cant walk. I have taken all the medication that the docters have given me, but its not working. Please help me.

Dear Reader
I am so sorry to hear that your condition is not improving. In such cases I urgently advise you to consult a clinical dietitian, because the correct diet is one of the most important factors in treatment. Check the List of Dietitians on this Website or phone 082-593-0276 or send an e-mail to sscharf@nhcltd.com or look in your local telephone directory or Yellow Pages, to find a dietitian in your area.
Holding thumbs that your condition will improve.