Question
Posted by: NN | 2005/05/23

IBS

I suffer form IBS, and it has gotten worse lately. I am under alot of stress with work and my relationship. I get bloated and feel very uncomfortable and have alot of flatulance. It is really starting to affect me.
Please could you advise some medication I can take for this. The best medication I can get for IBS without a prescription.

Expert ImagePharmacist

NN,

You’ll find that a product such as spasmo canulase or colofac will help a lot. I’d recommend starting with spasmo-canulase first. Should this not help, switch to colofac.

1
Posted by: NN | 2005/05/23

Oh I forgot, the symptons I have are: being bloated, constipation, headcahes, stomach aches, passing gas. I have never taken any medicine for this so I need to find something that would work.

Reply to NN