Question
Posted by: Waya | 2004/10/15

IBS

I have been diagonised with the IBS and am on a special diet and feeling better already. What I want to know is that I have been sick for 3 weeks and only got help a few days ago and lost about 8kgs. Is there any way that I can get this weight back once am completely healed.I have always been a size 36 and want to remain like that but now I have lost it. I can see people looking at me in funny ways as they think its something else!. Please help!

Waya, don’t be in too much of a hurry to regain your weight, I’m sure you will regain it once you’re better. Good luck.