Question
Posted by: devastated | 2007/07/19

Iam so worried

Iam a 22 years old, I was a virgin untill the 16/07/07 now me and my partner did not use protection I am so worried about being pregnant, is it possible, my last day of my period was on 29/06/07 please check for me I cant sleep.

Please help

Dear Devastated

Unfortunately if you have not used any contraception including emergency contraception there is little one can do at this stage to avoid a pregnancy. I suggest you do a home pregnancy test to exclude the possibilities of a pregnancy.

3
Posted by: nix | 2007/07/23

you ovulated between 11 - 14 july, so you should be okay, although you might have concieved. wait and see if you missed your period.

Reply to nix
Posted by: devastated | 2007/07/23

My cycle is 28 days

Reply to devastated
Posted by: RG | 2007/07/20

Hi Devestated,

Hey hun you need to just let us know what your cycle is normally 28 days/30 days etc so we can try work it out for you. Do you know when you next period is due?

Please don't stress we are here for you!

Luv
RG

Reply to RG