Question
Posted by: serial cheater | 2007/12/06

i've learnt the hard way

Hi All,

I posted a few months ago, confessing my adultress ways that i thought were "funny" (for a lack of a better word)! Each time someone flirted with me - i would be very excited! Ok, now one of the men I went all the way with (despite me having a boyfriend), tried to infect me with something nasty - how? you may ask, while we were having sex -using precautions, he decided after ejaculating to remove the condom!!! I was confused and asked him why? and he said he couldn't feel me. Instead of running to the nearest doctor, I was worried about the fight I was going to have with my boyfriend!! - I rushed home and managed to lie to my man, and after that, seduce him like you won't believe (very selfish and develish and ignorant) i know, i know. I was overwhelmed with this extreme guilt that I couldn't look at myself in the mirror. I dumped the guy I was cheating with immediately and two weeks later I got very ill, only to find that I had contracted an STI, something I had never experienced in my life, I got hospitalised and it was just hectic! I couldn't explain to my partner what was going on. One week later he started experiencing an excrutiating pain in his balls and a burning urine!!!! He consulted a dr and Yes - he had contracted an STI - He was very, very MAD at me 'cause this man has been faithful to me. So the next best thing was to confess and guess what? HE FORGAVE ME! From that day onwards my level of respect for him, was and still is very high!

We made a decision to get tested for HIV - and boy while we were waiting - i was just emotionally and spiritually deteriorating! We went for the first test and they were negative, and we went again and received our results yesterday and they came out NEGATIVE.

I must say that God gave us a new lease in life, and I will never ever again cheat on my man. We justify our actions by claiming that we will use protection - look at what almost happened to me.

I hope that my story will change someone's behaviour!!

Thank you for your time.
Former SERIAL CHEATER

Thanks for sharing this cautionary tale. WHen cheaters post here, often boasting of what they are doing, they usually take umbrage at any criticism, and maybe your message ought to be compulsory reading for them. I hope you manage to keep to your vow to remain faithful from here on

10
Posted by: serial cheater | 2007/12/07

Thank you for understanding and I will definitely take all of your advises, except the one that says I must enjoy myself whilst I can. I have cheated and found no joy in doing so. I ended the affair before knowing that I had contracted an sti, but yes from now on, it's just going to be me and my man (MONOGOMOUS RELATIONSHIP).

Reply to serial cheater
Posted by: Jiel | 2007/12/06

Well after just rereading my post, i discovered maybe i was a little hash....but eish manmaybe it is because i am a victim myself so the experience hits home, so you are being prosecuted for the related crimes and it is not fair....they say if you say it with your mouth , so it shall be so i guess you too can do it if you want to.

The thing is i am not convinced you can change for someone else....i think you need to change for yourself and that in it self is a goal worth pursuing to make you..Make thou shall not cheat one of your principles.

Reply to Jiel
Posted by: Jiel | 2007/12/06

Reply to Jiel
Posted by: Pearl | 2007/12/06

My dear you learned your lesson... Dont go out looking for it, and as u said your husband forgave you. You owe it to him to be faithfull and to yourself ofcoz. like u said we would be full of guilt afterwards. so what fun is there.
Im not saying this because im ignorent in things like this. My husband cheated on me once or should i say that the only instance i know, and yes I felt the urge to give him the taste of his own medicine, but then i thought, after doing that what satisfaction would i have rather than a heavy contious... Girl you had your chance, don't waste your life waiting for the day your husband will pay revenge, rather enjoy your relationship with him to the fullest and be happy you survived because not many get the chance you got... you got it with a cherry on top...

Reply to Pearl
Posted by: lol | 2007/12/06

What on earth were you thinking. I am not a saint either and my partner is worse than me. With all the men I had. I have never even once stop using a condom.
Well you must be very STUPID. I doubt your IQ level. Lets face it your bf have forgave you but he will get back at you. I cheated and got caught somehow and he forgave me. I was worshipping the guy and only to find out that before I even start, he had started a long time ago. I stopped. Believe me you will be pushed to do it again and trust me everyone in this forum have a cheating mind in them. It's your choice to exercise it. To stop because bf forgave you it's part of being stupid. We forgive them but do they stop, NOP! What I am trying to say is it has to come from you to stop, not because of bf. If I have a chance I'll go cheat again. You just happened to be stupid or unlucky.Well I guess HIV will be the next flu soon. You don't always go searching for it, but it does find you somehow.

Reply to lol
Posted by: serial cheater | 2007/12/06

thank you Jiel - that is why I was so mad at myself - because i am well informed about what to do in such instances (accidents) but I still remained IGNORANT!

Trust me when I say I hate myself for what I did, and hopefully I will be able to forgive myself.

Reply to serial cheater
Posted by: Jiel | 2007/12/06

i am sure you see how bloody lucky you are cheater, but eish i feel sorry for you visiter.....i hope you see how it affects you lack of control is affecting the rest of the country, especially when you knew what you have done and went ot devuosly try to kill your boyfriend...that is unforgivable.....have you ever thought really about the kind of danger you have exposed your boyfriend because of your selfishness, forgive me cheater but your post makes me boil with anger i know it is not my place and your boyfriend has said that he has forgiven you but to think a person can do that and you sound clever....but to think with all this signs of high IQ you did what you do kills me.

Reply to Jiel
Posted by: Visitor | 2007/12/06

Lucky bitch, I contracted HIV from my first boyfreind and he died before I could even confront him about it. My current bf thought he could bear it and continue to love me, we've been together for 7years and there is no progress in our relationship (lobola), although he won't admit it, I think he doesn't want to commit to me 'cos I'm + and he is negative.

So you're really luck, good luck with everything from now on!

Reply to Visitor
Posted by: serial cheater | 2007/12/06

thanks for the response Jiel - i actually expected that!

Well for one - he decided to remove the condom after ejaculation an penetrating me immediately - thats' how it happened.

I called POWA and they said it was attempted murder, and I have since been waiting for someone from their legal department to call me back. But for now I am just happy that I'm clear of any deadly diseases!

I had exchanged numbers and flirted until this one time! It almost cost me my life = and by not cheating again, i will only be doing myself a favor.

Reply to serial cheater
Posted by: ?? | 2007/12/06

HOOOOOOOO!!!!!

That's breth!

Reply to ??