Question
Posted by: babyboo | 2005/12/12

i'm so happy

saturday i went and buy the pregnancy test, i bougth two and both of them came negative, must i go to the doctor and check for how long was it...didn't see my period this month....i'm always feeling tired, sleepy the whole time..

Could i be pregnant for real? ( i can't believe after for how long we waited)

Yes, see your doctor to determine how far pregnant you are.

2
Posted by: babyboo | 2005/12/12

my mistake its positive ('m so happy) please help whether i should go to the doctor and found out for how long?

Reply to babyboo
Posted by: Bok | 2005/12/12

I am a little confused... if the pregnancy tests both said negative why do you think you are pregnant??

Reply to Bok