Posted by: ???? | 2008/05/21

i'm so frustarted, help me!


you diceded to leave your fiance after he emotionally and physically abused you, and have a baby together, you move on start dating, meet this new guy and he want to mary you but you don't enjoy the sex life at all, he can't do it to your satisfactory and you are always frustrated when you think about that, what he can do is to get on top of you then 2mnts done.

with the ex-fiance everything was superb especially coming to sex except that he is possesive, controlling, and abusive.

are you gonna go back and try to fix things with ex or are you gonna settle for 2mnts sex in marriage?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Neither. Don't even dream of going back to the sexually talented scum who abused you --- he will only abuse you again. If the other guy is nice in every other way, in a pleasant way discuss with him that you find this a sexual problem, and encourage him to see a relationship counsellor with you, and work on ways to improve the sex for the sake of both of you

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: ... | 2008/05/21

None of them!

Reply to ...

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.