Question
Posted by: ... | 2005/12/14

I'm sick of myself........

Hi everyone.....

I am so sick of myself... offering advice as though I know it all... always having to put in my 2c somehow... it's driving me crazy........ Sometimes I reread what I have said... and I just think that I have no clue what I am talking about.... I'm 26 telling people older than me things as though I have all this knowledge and expertise.... meanwhile... I actually haven't a clue about much at all...... sorry if I offend people ever.... I think I will lurk around instead of post... maybe I'll feel better... there are lots of people who have REAL wisdom here... like FIO (gotta love his intent and patience!)......... and Frusty and Delene..... and many others besides CS........... So.. even though you won't be hearing from me.... I'll still be around here... reading the posts :)
Keep well y'all.

Hey, hey, let's be acurate here --- you advice has ALWAYS been constructive, and helpful and appreciated. So don't you dare stop responding --- we value your input.

7
Posted by: Deubel | 2005/12/15

The secret is not to always give the best advice, but to provide another perspective to the problem. That is why both old and young can make a contribution on this forum.

Reply to Deubel
Posted by: ... | 2005/12/14

thanks for the kind words...... but I really am sick of myself... I even have physical symptoms when I think about myself... real nausea.... I'm not worthy of anything really... this sickness of mine no matter how hard i try has a way of catching up with me...
fin/ex... the seroquel is working well... haven't slumped into depression or anything....... I just don't like myself right now... and that I doubt has anything to do with the medication.... a fact is a fact... when you stuff up you have to accept it....

Reply to ...
Posted by: fin/ex | 2005/12/14

hey ...
your posts are part of what make this forum home. dont go away. what may seem simple to you is actually helping someone out here. ok. so stick around .....
ps. how's teh seroquel going? i hope well.
x

Reply to fin/ex
Posted by: Not Interested | 2005/12/14

Oh & you may be younger than me, but that doesn't mean you don't have good advice I can follow.

A 90 year old can still learn something from a 5year old. So don't let age bother you.

Reply to Not Interested
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/14

hey, you make a lot of sense, because you speak your mind, speak your feelings and thoughts.

That is exactly what we do. Nothing about being boffin or anything, but about expressin gyour feelings, which funnily enough we all have, and surprisingly all of us share pretty much the same feelings. We so often think we are alone, but the best way to know other people is to know yourself, and vice versa.

You may be sick of yourself, but we aren't sick of you.

Its amazing how when we think we haven't a clue what we're talking about, we actually look back and say - wow, I said that?

Keep on this forum, and keep up your posts, your contributions are more valuable than you think!

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/14

Don't you dare go anywhere!!! You hear me? Your common sense and wisdom far outweigh your youth and I for one appreciate your views and your take on the posts. You make sense. Just because you have not personally experienced certain things, that does not mean that you don't have the knowledge to help others. You do! Use it.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Not Interested | 2005/12/14

I have read many of your posts & really think that you do make a good contribution to this forum.

You have given me much needed advice, so Thank You.

Reply to Not Interested