Question
Posted by: Lulu | 2004/12/24

I'm scared

At 19 i have already slept with 5 guys, is this normal? My other problem is that i have found a new boyfriend, he is 21 and has never had sex before. I love this guy but i'm scared he won't like what he'll feel when we finally do it.

Kinsey the famous sex researcher said thaa promiscuity is one more sex partner than you, so compared to your new boyfriend you are 5 x more promiscious thatn him. Howover, one would assume you are having responsible sex and he won't be finding STI's there, as that might be a turn-off for him.

I'm not sure if you mean that you are "stretched" because of the amount of partners, or are you concerned about the "look"?

Here's some exercises that you can do to keep your pelvic floor muscles in good condition.

How To Do Kegels
The single most important exercise for a woman's sexual health is Kegel exercises. Kegel exercises help to stregthen your PC (pubococcygeus) muscle. This muscle forms a "figure-eight" outlining the vaginal and anal opening. This easy, and usually pleasurable routine, boasts a whole host of benefits:

Orgasms become stronger.
There is more control over sensation during intercourse.
It's easier to reach orgasm, you feel more when you need to, and less when you want.
More control over the sexual experience, a feeling of power.
Childbirth can be easier, more controlled, leading to less complications.
The vagina heals more quickly from the effects of childbirth.
Partner feels more during intercourse - can pull and squeeze penis with vaginal walls.
Prevent/stop incontinence/prolapsed uterus.

Flex your muscles:
Sit on the toilet with your legs parted slightly.
Allow yourself to start the flow of urine.
Stop the flow - Remember that feeling.
Commit yourself:
Now that you know what it feels like to flex your PC muscle:
Find a time each day to practice (i.e. driving to work, on the bus, in the shower, watching TV, at a boring meeting). No one will ever know.
Commit to this time each day.
Do your reps:
Basic: Get comfy, breathe slowly.
Squeeze and hold for 10 seconds.
Relax for 10 seconds.
Repeat 2 more times.
Shake it up
Alternative A: Advanced
Squeeze lightly - hold 5 seconds
Squeeze stronger - hold 5 seconds
Squeeze really tight - hold 5 seconds
Reverse
Relax
Do this 10 times
Take a break
Repeat 2 more times.
Alternative B: Work all of the muscles - Flutter
Squeeze for one seconds
Rest for one second
Repeat 10 times
2 times a day
Getting Bored? Work the deeper muscles with an object.

Buy a PC muscle developer. More intense.
Put Ben Wa balls inside and walk around holding them in.
Do them while you masturbate.
Incorporate them into sexual play - penis is the best Kegelcisor.
Don't despair.
If you remember forget to do them every day, you will start feeling greater feeling, control and stronger orgasms within 6 weeks.
Tips:

Don't do Kegels while urinating - just use urination to understand the feeling of flexing the PC.
Put a finger in vagina and clench, you can feel the muscles working.
There is no over night success - it takes dedication.
Never use your back, anal, stomach, or buttock muscles.
Ways to tell if it's working:
Use the Perineometer to gauge your success!

4
Posted by: franco | 2004/12/24

He will like what he feel because he never felt it before! With your experience you can blow his mind.

Reply to franco
Posted by: Mike | 2004/12/24

Don't worry he won't know the differance, you are still very young and firm. Tell him the truth about not being a virgin, but you don't have to say how many guys. Teach him what you have learnt. He will be more scared than you. Enjoy, but practice safe sex. Remember guys talk, so dont get a bad name!

Reply to Mike
Posted by: gh | 2004/12/24

just email me

Reply to gh
Posted by: gh | 2004/12/24

just talk to the one who can help you

Reply to gh