Question
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/11/01

I'm PREGNANT!!! & a question about it...

Hi every one

As you can remember I said I was going to take some time off the forum last week or the week before, anyway, it seems that there isn't anything wrong because I"M PREGNANT,

I couldn't believe my eyes when the HPT was positive, then the urine test at the doctor and then the bloodtest,

I'm absolutely without words!!!

My Question:

I've got some stretching/sharp pains in my abdomen not to severe but still there, it's never in the same spot though, did anybody experiance anything like this, or could there be something wrong?

Jessica

These stretching pains are probably from stretching of the ligaments.

12
Posted by: tracey | 2004/11/01

Yay for you Jessica - very happy news indeed! Gives us all hope - how long have you been trying for? Were you having fertility treatment?
Take it easy now and rest lots. I wish you the best of luck and lots of happiness............. Tracey :-)

Reply to tracey
Posted by: Nix | 2004/11/01

Congratulations Jessica, that really is wonderful news! All the best.

Love
Nix
xx

Reply to Nix
Posted by: Jay | 2004/11/01

Congratulations, I am so please for you!!!! Take care and please keep us all posted.

Reply to Jay
Posted by: Shirls | 2004/11/01

Jessica,

I am so please for you. It couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

I wish you lots of luck with your pregnancy and hope you enjoy every moment of it.

Take care.

Reply to Shirls
Posted by: Kippie | 2004/11/01

Congrats! This is one of the most amazing times in your life - enjoy every moment thereof.
Yes, the pains are normal, but if too severe, contact your doctor immediately. I had period like pains and also a sharp pain on the left side, especially when I got up quickly.
Take things easier!!

Reply to Kippie
Posted by: Angie2 | 2004/11/01

Congrats!!!!!!
When pregnant everything just softens.the pains that you've been getting could just be your ligament softening and eveything stretching to make space for your beautiful baby.
But for peace of mind see your gynea.

Good Luck

Reply to Angie2
Posted by: Sana | 2004/11/01

Just hang in there Njunjus, your turn has to come as well, have u been trying for long?

Reply to Sana
Posted by: Pokkel | 2004/11/01

Congrats -you really deserve it....
Look after yourself, take care, and enjoy the journey

Reply to Pokkel
Posted by: NJUNJUS | 2004/11/01

CONGRATS DEAR,HOPE THAT IT WOULD BE ME SOON CAUSE I TOOK ALL YOUR ADVICES AND PUT THEM TO TEST

Reply to NJUNJUS
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/11/01

Not 100% sure how far yet, my cycle isn't 28 days, I think I'm 4 weeks although my LMP was 5 week ago,

Reply to Jessica
Posted by: RDK | 2004/11/01

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. How far are you? I'm about 6 weeks now.
Do they feel like little cramps in your lower stomach - almost like period pains? I had those but they have subsided a bit. I found that when I feel them coming on I eat something and then they usually go away. Keep well and look after yourself.

Reply to RDK
Posted by: Sana | 2004/11/01

congragulations on your pregnancy and remember to take it easy, i also had abdominal pains but they dissapeared,mine were server for one night and i almost went to the doc. but i just kept on changing sleeping positions in bed, up to know i did not know what they were but they dissapeared.

Enjoy your pregnancy and well done to that egg & sperm.

Reply to Sana