Question
Posted by: Annie | 2004/10/26

I'm pregnant

In September I posed a question on your web very concerned whether I ever will fall pregnant again, cause in Feb this year I had an Ectopic Pregnancy and as a result of this I lost my one tube. Just wanted you to know that I am almost 10 weeks and so far I encountered no problems.

What are the things I need to watch out for? Are there any pros and cons?

Congratulations.
If the pregnancy is in the right place, you should act as you would in any pregnancy - healthy diet, avoid smoking and alcohol and take folate.

2
Posted by: landi | 2004/10/27

congrats! just shows you - if it is God's will - there's hope for all of us! good luck to you

Reply to landi
Posted by: Kippie | 2004/10/26

Congrats Annie!! Well you are this far without problems, I am confident that the rest of your pregnancy will follow the same route. Enjoy every moment thereof!!!

Reply to Kippie