Question
Posted by: Light | 2004/01/19

I'm Pregnant

I just found out that I am pregnant. And I am ecstatic. To all the ladies who provided insight and helped me when I was down, before thank you for your support. You all have made a big difference.

My worry however is that I am entering my 7th week of pregnancy and feel no symptoms at all. I do not have morning sickness. My breats were slighlty sore for a little while, but all is fine now. The only thing that I do have, is a pain on my sides when I get up from bed or from a chair. Is this normal? Am I fine? And is my baby fine? I will only be going form my first scan next month.

Not all women have symptoms. The mild pain is normal. I'm sure that all is fine. When you have the scan you will be reassured.

4
Posted by: KS | 2004/01/19

congrats.

I saw your old posting regarding you using Clomid. I am on my 2nd leg and it's good to know that it really works. I am really encouraged now. thanks a d take care, keep us uppdated re the baby.

Reply to KS
Posted by: Kippie | 2004/01/19

Congrats!!!! How wonderful!!!!!!!!!!

I am now 20 weeks pregnant and never experienced nausea, breast only slightly sore when I take my bra off and absolute no other symptoms, except being extremely tired from about 8 weeks to 13 weeks.
So don;t worry - enjoy and especially enjoy that first scan!

Reply to Kippie
Posted by: Lala | 2004/01/19

Congrats all the best.I find out on the 7th week.I think you should get the vitamins.Regard yourself lucky there is nothing wrong with you or your baby.You are one of the few moms to be who don't experience problems.Go for a scan you will love it more.All the best again.

Reply to Lala
Posted by: Kate | 2004/01/19

Congratulations to you!

Yes, the pains in your side are normal. It is your ligaments stretching. I also didn't have symptoms in ealry pregnancy so don't worry. You may start to feel extra tired soon. Take it easy. Remember to just get up slowly and don't rush around.

I hope you are taking your daily supplement of folic acid already, if not get some a.s.a.p. from the pharmacy.

Why are you waiting so long to have your first scan? You can have one earlier if you want. I had my first scan at six weeks. But it doesn't matter.

Best of luck!! And enjoy this wonderful journey!

Reply to Kate