Question
Posted by: lulu | 2004/02/12

i'm in trouble

hey guys out there i'm a 19 year old girl doin my 3rd year in bsc.my problem is that i'm always horny.can u please tell me what he problem is

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Lulu

Perhaps you are in a stage where you are surrounded by beautiful men and you are exposed to a lot of men and as a result think about men quite often and consequently feel stimulated by the male images - this can lead to visualization - fantasy - "horniness"!

If it becomes a real problem you can go for a hormone testing profile - but I would not suggest this before you feel this horny feeling is taking over all other thoughts and activities.

T

4
Posted by: zulu | 2004/02/21

pls send me email your email adress lulu

Reply to zulu
Posted by: ROY | 2004/02/17

Lulu if your so horny please dont feel bad,just masturbate if you like we can email each other about our experiences.
let me know.

Reply to ROY
Posted by: Mands | 2004/02/12

Babe, if youre horny... masterbate!!!
For one, it feels really good and secondly its great exercise!
You dont need to sleep around to get sex either Lulu, how about finding a partner - all men have ragint hormones. Get a nice man and yeah, GO ALL OUT :) enjoy.

Reply to Mands
Posted by: flower | 2004/02/12

there is no problem. This is normal. Most girls your age is most probably out there having sex by now, which I don't agree with, but most teenagers do. Maybe explore your body, think about masterbating yourself, or other ways of pleasing yourself but there is certainly nothing wrong with you.

enjoy it, just remember that if you decide to have casual sex, have safe sex.

Reply to flower