Question
Posted by: Question | 2007/03/11

I'm Flattered

My dearest train-friend...

Yaw, that came as a huge suprise bru. Damn...I didnt quite know that you felt that way.

Sigh...Yeah, start off by sitting with me...lol....I'm actually blushing now. You are very attractive, you sweet and gorgeous and everything that I wouldve liked.

BUT - My friend, B...Sigh, I'm not looking. Yeah I'm thinking, but you know it's personal stuff. I am extremely flattered by what you said and I am happy that I can finally have some gay-talk with you. B, you see - I'm hoping to leave for London by the end of this year. So far everything looks good and I'm kinda set to go. Interested in Love is not me though. I'm done for a while. I'm sure you'll get that someone special though - I found mine...

*wink*

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Question, a warm welcome here and thanks for a very personal response to a post that was very personally meant for you. You've been very honest and maybe there's space for a good friendship to develop?

I hope you'll post again... I'd be very interested in hearing more of your story.