Question
Posted by: HAZEL | 2004/10/19

I'M DYING OF LOVE

Hi Doc,

please help me out here, i've been at this oompany for three years now, when i started working here it was just good and normal and i was not yet married by that time, although i seem to have feelings with my boss and when i hear from other co-workers, i heard that my boss was once called by our head office where they heard rumours that me and him are having an affair but that was a big fat lie, so since then my boss gives me this look like he wants me and when he talks to me he smiles always and he's married and i'm now married but he still doesn't change the way he looks at me.

everytime he phones me from my office and says i must be at his office so that he assigns me a task for the day i feel as if he's gonna say something maybe that he loves me, but the way i see i think he's afraid that i might say no coz you know what ohhhhh the way he does things when i'm in his office he lifts up his trouser, he stands up, he makes moves in the office as if he will reach where i'm sitting and touch me.

to be honest i'm flattered by the way he looks and talks with me. i can't wait to hear him say LETS GO TO THE NEAREST HOTEL.

blame me if you want but that's how i feel, i know this may be wrong bettween coz i'm married and he's married but who will know after we did it together,

PLEASE ADVICE!!!!

I've read this mesage before, and responded before. If i were genuine, it would refer to two large children behaving badly.

2
Posted by: me | 2004/10/19

A message very much like this has been posted before. A hoax. Y-a-w-n

Reply to me
Posted by: ntsikie | 2004/10/19

Hm.I dont think you are serious.You cant really expect these inteligent people to tell you its ok to F#$%^% up

Reply to ntsikie