Question
Posted by: RDK | 2004/11/10

I'M AT MY WITS' END

I dont want to sound like a drama queen or a cry-baby or anything, but I'm getting a bit worried now. Isn't morning sickness supposed to hit you like once or twice during the day and then it's over? It hasnt gotten any better so far, in fact it's become worse. Whatever I've tried to eat today has come back up. My stomach is just so unsettled I've got this eternally nauseaus feeling. I've been nibbling on some Provitas, as well as bananas (apparently they help in binding the stuff in in there), and water.
What's making me worry is that now on top of the vomiting I've been getting diahrroea. I'm back and forth to the loo, so know I'm wondering if I havent contracted a tummy bug or something. I'm finding it very hard to be a happy mommy-to-be at the moment......

You could have a tummy bug. See your doctor.

5
Posted by: RDK | 2004/11/11

Thanks Renira
This morning I feel a little bit better. I dont have that same eternally nauseaus feeling I had the whole of yesterday. Had some dry toast earlier and am now nibbling on a dry white roll and it seems to be staying down thankfully! They say I've got a bit of colour in my face today since I was so pale yesterday.
Thaks to all you guys for the support.

Reply to RDK
Posted by: Renira | 2004/11/11

Hi RDK

Sounds like you having a tough time hey! Please consult your doctor about this. I have a friend who had to stay home a month due to extreme morning sickness. her vomitting was so severe that she bruised herself so badly internally that she was bleeding inside!!!

You might dehydrate as well so please don;t take the chance and go to the DR

Hope you feel better soon.

Renira

Reply to Renira
Posted by: Blondie | 2004/11/10

Had morning sickness all day and had a running tummy in my first trimester, went to the doctor and he said everything is OK, but please go to you gynae or doctor for a check-up, always remember if you're not sure GO!!

Blondie

Reply to Blondie
Posted by: twink | 2004/11/10

Hi - don't have any advise for you - just wanted to wish you good luck - I know what youre going through - rather see you doc regarding the tummy bug!

Reply to twink
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/11/10

My sister in law also had it very bad, she had to stay at home a few times during the first trimester, however with the other symptomes maybe you should see your gynae, the say in all the preggies books I've read that if it is servere you should seek medical help.

Jessica

Reply to Jessica