Question
Posted by: Sue 2 | 2005/12/08

I'm an Aunty!!!!!

To all of you who remember me posting about my preggy sister......

IM AN AUNT!!!!! She delivered a healthy baby boy yesterday at 12:15. He is as cute as can be and is named Jarred.
Have only seen a mms picture of him and cant wait to fly home on the 16th to meet the new addition to the family!!

Peace.
Sue

Many happy returns of the Aunty ! Congratulations to all concerned, especialyl Jarred !

6
Posted by: Sue 2 | 2005/12/08

..... speaking of joy, guess what my sister's name is!!! JOY.

Reply to Sue 2
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/08

Wonderful! Congratulations!!!

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: ....... | 2005/12/08

Hi Aunty Sue

its the little things in life that bring big joy into our hearts. its special to see someone like you rejoice in the way that you do.

Reply to .......
Posted by: Sue 2 | 2005/12/08

Hey Nic..... too true!!! From the day I found out she was pregnant I started the spending spree. I have so many gifts to take home that I doubt I'll be able to take clothes with!!! Only allowed 20kg on the plane and I think I'm WAY over already, lucky that sis and I are the same size, so I can just take undies and socks!!

Reply to Sue 2
Posted by: Nicolai | 2005/12/08

Sue 2 I'll bet you'll spoil the little tot ROtten! You'll be a great aunty, congratulations

Reply to Nicolai
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/08

Hey, that is great, Sue 2. Congratulations to all. I love little babies. Wish I could still have more.

Reply to Frusty