Question
Posted by: tired always | 2004/10/21

I'm always tired

I would like to find out, I am always tired, when I get up in the morning and during the day ALWAYS

I sleep about 8 - 9 hours a night, wake up by myself in the mornings, no alarm neccessary then 10 minutes after getting up I feel like I have to sleep again.

It really is hard as I'm working and need to stay awake!!!

I have dark circles around my eyes constantly,

I take a multi vitamin every day of my life and I eat healthy, not alot but enough for me. I have a glass of milk every day.

I have 2 meals a day, I just can't seem to eat anything in the monrning but eat my lunch as soon as I'm hungry, usually a sandwich with ham & cheese on brown bread, I've tried eating in the morning but it doesn't help, I can only get in 2 bites of what ever and then feel very sick to my stomach

I am "naar" a lot and have a regular stool (once a day)

Sorry for all the info but I'm just trying to get to the bottom of this. My BMI is 19.7
My insullin has been tested and it is fine as well as my glucose levels

What can be the cause of my tiredness?

tired always.

TA, tiredness is one of the most common complaints in my practice. It may be part of almost any serious disorder, but it might also be a sign of being just overworked and under rested. Tiredness is a symptom of almost all serious diseases including, anaemia, high and low blood pressure, heart problems, high and low blood sugar, thyroid problems, liver problems, kidney problems, depression, viral infections, etc. The best would be to see a specialist physician and have him make sure that nothing serious is the matter. Good luck.

2
Posted by: Lady | 2004/10/24

I had the same problem, I always felt tired and dosy and couldn't concentrate. I started taking a vitamin B suppliment and it worked like a charm!!! Really, it helped me SO much. I know it was the vitB because if I don't take for a few days the tiredness returns. I was on antibiotics, and that kills the good bacteria in your intestine which normally make vitB for your body...maybe u also have?

Reply to Lady
Posted by: tired always | 2004/10/21

Sorry just wanted to add

I don't have an eating disorder, I love eating, love good food, and don't have to watch my weight (one of the lucky ones)

Reply to tired always