Question
Posted by: To Soft | 2006/04/18

I'm always the victim

My son(26) and girfrien(24) lived with me for 3yrs. Eventually it drove me to financial ruin. They did almost nothing to help around the house. Eventually I became an alcoholic.

One day I reach the end and asked them to leave..... big family hoo haa..... and I was labled the "pig" in the story.

My boyfriend came to live with me a year ago, we decided how we will share the cost and the household tasks...... again I was taken for a ride.... he has no money and sits infront of the TV the entire day doing nothing. Again I facing financial ruin.

To top it all my sons girlfriend is now pregnant and they want to move back.

I don't know what to do. If they comeback I will be faced with the same nonsense as before..... I also feel like getting rid of the boyfriend, but them I am afraid of what the lonelyness will do to me.

I feel like ending it all.... any advice?

Tell your son and his girlfriend to sort out their own lives and to stop sponging off youj every time they create problems for yourself--- they are not your responsibility. And tell your boyfriend to move out and look after himself, too. And now enter a phase of sorting out your financial problems and looking after YOURSELF. And change the door locks, so none of these freeloaders can get back in. Loneliness would be far more pleasant than being alone with a sponger. DOn't think of "ending it all" in the sense of ending yourself --- end them, end their stays with you. If either insist on returning, get the police to remove them, and get a court order forbidding any of them from bothering you again.

1
Posted by: lady nina | 2006/04/18

hi girl

and who is going to take care of you when you are old and in need of help?

it's good to be "soft" but you are unwise

kick them all out and take care of your old age...

nina

Reply to lady nina