Question
Posted by: Pencil | 2006/04/03

I'm a mess

Doc, I'm a mess. I've overslept this morning, after a horrible night of being up at 2, and only going back to bed at around 4. Woke up sweating, feeling very nausious, tummy not well either. I drink my a-d just before I go to bed, to kind of 'dodge' the side-effects, so you can imagine what I felt like waking up in the middle of the night. It was awful. I then overslept this morning, woke up with my heart doing really weird ups and downs, beating like it's going out of fashion. Have no energy whatsoever, and the whole weekend, including this morning, been yawning long, deep yawns. I've slept enough (except last night) but I'm always in a daze. Could it be that the meds are too strong for me? I've half the dosage, but I'm still feeling terrible. Tomorrow I've been taking them for a week. Thanks doc.

Hello Pencil,
Sounds like rather more than usual reactions to the meds, especially a the lower dose. Isn't your own doc due back soon, to assess you and advise on this ?