Question
Posted by: Geets | 2006/04/05

I would like to have a diet recommendation for myself to follow daily.

I am a 28 year-old female. My diet includes vegetables, eggs and chicken - no red meat. I am fairly active - do yoga every morning, go to the gym 2x a week - eat fairly healthily but I would like you to recommend me a diet to follow for brakfast, lunch and supper not just to lose some weight but also to be healthier. Thanks .... Geeta

Hi Geets

I hate to pass the buck, but your question needs to be put to a dietician, because a dietician is far better qualified to help with this specific issue.