Question
Posted by: tammy | 2007/03/05

I would like to become a virgin again

I've heard about a operation that can make you a virgin again and one that can make intercourse better since your vigina will be closer as if you are a virgin. I would like to know the name of this operation and if it is available in South Africa as well. Please contact me as soon as possible.

See below.

5
Posted by: uhm | 2007/03/07

How about brain surgery!!

Reply to uhm
Posted by: Kym | 2007/03/05

I have heard of the op as well. As far as I know it was offered in the UK only.

Reply to Kym
Posted by: Purple | 2007/03/05

Um, you should just un-happen your sexual experiences then - perhaps a time machine would work.

Virginity is a concept - not a physical thing. Once you have had sex - you are not a virgin anymore - you can't un have sex.

If you want to tone your vaginal muscles, then do pelvic floor excercises. There is surgery to tighten you up but I think its quite costly - wait for gynaedocs response.

Reply to Purple
Posted by: ???? | 2007/03/05

just start loving your virgina

Reply to ????
Posted by: me | 2007/03/05

are you for real

Reply to me