Question
Posted by: fairy | 2005/07/04

I wish i was a man...

I wish i was a man to understand what they are about and how they think...my fiance and i had a steamy moment in the shower sat night (no sex) and when we were done he couldnt get dressed quick enough and walked out the room...i sat on the bed quite shocked and then i he walked in and asked me something about a textbook and then he walked out again....i was really hurt and started crying i asked him why he reacted that way and made me feel like a cheap s*** so he apologised and said he wasnt thinking and bla bla bla....we then went to visit friends and when it was time to eat he suggested that the men eat at the bar and the women sit in the kitchen and eat...none of the other ladies men wanted to eat apart...what is going on with him? i am just about pulling my hair out, i love this guy so much but i dont get that feeling back!

Some guys really aren't thinking, at least in relationship terms, when they do the first thing that comes into their mind. Pity they dont wait for the 2nd and 3rd things to come into their minds !