Question
Posted by: TheNobody | 2007/03/24

I will always be alone

Hi i am a 14 yr old boy who has more problems than i can handle.I have a problem with excessive sweating and i think i may have an sti as ive had discharges from my penis,abdominal pains and the need to pee a lot.I also suffer from severe depression.I don't know if i'l be able to live to 15 the way im goin.

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi there,

i would urge you to go an see a doctor as soon as possible as you need to get these symptoms assessed - they will also be able to advise on the sweating problem. if you want to ask our doc first please post your question to our cyberdoc, but i strongly suggest you see a doctor.