Posted by: Miu | 2008/08/25

I went off the pill last week...

Hi, I finished my last pill last week Thursday as I want to go off it. I have started what looks like a period again, although I had mine 2 weeks ago. Is this normal? Also, will my body now start going back to its normal cycle again? Before going on the pill i never had problems, I as always regular down to the minute. I would just like to know what to expect here coz I read a lot of stuff about woman not getting periods for like months and never knowing what' s going on after going off the pill... Please help?

If you stop the Pill in midcycle, you will have a period. After stopping the Pill, your periods may be irregular for the first 2 - 3 months. thereafter they should be regular again.