Question
Posted by: Mr R | 2004/01/15

I was just wondering - Viagra?

What will happen if a man with no sexual problems take viagra? And does Viagra just address erection issues, or libido issues as well....just wondering

Mr. R, despite what people say, it doesn’t really have much of an effect on normal people and no direct effect on the libido whatsoever. This is because Viagra® doesn’t really give an erection as much as preventing you from losing your erection. If you have no problem with keeping your erection, it won’t do much for you. Taking it when you have no problem isn’t that dangerous, but there is a small chance of developing priapism (whether you have ED or not). Priapism is a persistent, abnormal and painful erection that may lead to permanent impotency. Bit of a high price to pay for just fooling around, don’t you think? Good luck.

1
Posted by: ALSO A GUY | 2004/01/15

You must just make sure you don't have certain problems like high blood pressure etc. nothing seriuos will happen - you will only have a GOOD HARD ON FOR A LOOOOONG TIME. I BELIEVE MALE PROSTITUES USE IT. I have used it, but take sometimes a quarter of half tablet and then after good sex, the dick goes down like normal. nothing abnormal i like using this as it does not put a lot of stress on myself to perform. not to worry about anxiety etc. i also use the injection and this is also a winner. Not sore at all but good and quick to use.

Reply to ALSO A GUY