Question
Posted by: Wipe out | 2007/04/17

I want to wipe US out now

I just had a thought, the only way to stop this negative cycle happening again why not sipe myself and my 8 year old daughter out. Then all OUR problems will be over. That being financial, emotional, mental etc. I just can't handle this damn negative cycle going around and around. I am not attrating the sh*t it just comes. Her out of wedlock dad is suing me for custody / guardianship, I have to pay the useless lawyer R15300.00 to date for nothing is happening. We are current living with my parents as we moved out of the house with him. I need money for a place to stay, to get the furniture out storage, bought a car on my mothers name, car payments, put my daughter in homeschooling that costs triple public school, but I refuse to put her in a public school. I have this feeling of desperation to have a man in my life, I even joined a dating site, I don't need a man, but somehow I have convinced myself of it. I met one of these guys and he forced himself on the date, after I said no. I am scared of aids. So why carry on, if I go I take my daughter with, I will not leave her behind. Because at this sstage I trust nobody to look after her. I am not selfish, I am just saving her as well. Don't tell me to get proffesional help, I DON't have the money. I looked on the internet for free help and this is the only site I coudl find. I need help before it is to late. I have never in my life thought of suicide, but now it seems the only way out. I am being silly about it but damn I can't carry on like this. If you have any advice PLEASE now is the time to give it, before I do something.

No No No. Destroying innocent life is not way to try to stop negativity --- it feeds negativity. Call Lifeline and discuss this in detail, and their help will be free, and they can advise you on finding further free or aforable help --- and get to see a shrink as an emergency, perhaps through the casualty Dept of your nearest large hospital. Sack the useless lawyer and tell him you will be reporting him to the Law Society for wasting your money and damaging your case. Visit the Family Advocate at the Magistrate's court and see what they can do for you. If the homeschooling costs so much more than a public school --- why not put the girl back in a public school ? You say you know you are being silly about this --- in a vital sense, you are, and you know it --- there ae much better solutions to be found, and you don't need to do it all on yoru own.

5
Posted by: Please no | 2007/04/18

Really, life can get THAT bad that a loving, caring person can convince themselves that actions like this are good and correct.
But it's not. Don't know if you are religious in any way, but Hell (which is where you'd be going) makes your troubles now seem like the most joyous life a human can have,

I'm NOT belittling your problems, you do need help somewhere (like I did) but neither you nor your daughter should allow this society beat you.

Reply to Please no
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/04/17

What? Noooooooooo....

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: RMC | 2007/04/17

We disagree again today, Ech ;-)

I agree it is a selfish thing today, but I think she has the idea that by killing her little girl she will protect her. But it will not protect her, this girl still has her whole life to live

Reply to RMC
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/04/17

Please don't make decisions for your daughter's sake! It's HER life, not yours, so it's not your choice whether she must live or not! Not even she has the right to make such a choice!

I had a friend and her dad killed her when she was 14 and he killed her 3 younger brothers and the mom and it still gets to me and freak me out, I always ask myself why? Why make that decision for other innocent people!

You have no right to do that to your daughter, you say you can't trust anyone with her, but actually you are the one that can't be trusted with her, and the only reason you can't be trusted with her is because you want to kill your own daughter!

And I'm sorry, but that is selfish!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: RMC | 2007/04/17

Because you are not God and you can't decide to do that with your life or your daughter's. You want to leave your folks behind with that pain? And what if it does not work on you and you manage to kill your little girl - and then people won't even let you kill yourself.

Why don't you want to put her in public school? Are you afraid he will snatch her?

Lawyers seem a really useless bunch of people I must say. Wish 24 dot com could look into having a legal portal to help people such as you a little bit.

Reply to RMC